Whether your samples are soft drinks, mineral water or beer, with its wide measuring range from 0 ppb O2 to 10 000 ppb O2 the portable oxygen meter OXI is always the best option. OXI accurately determines dissolved oxygen in beverages. The measurement is unaffected by other dissolved gases. OXI is microcontroller controlled with a robust keypad and 4 rows backlit LCD display, all enclosed in a strong polycarbonate box. A small window in front of the sensor sensitive tip allows to check bubbles presence and cleanliness to ensure accurate results.
- Measuring range: 0 ppb to 10000 ppb
- O2 Detection line: 10 ppb
- Measuring range: -10 to 70°C (temperature of measured sample)
- Working pressure: 0 to +5 bar
- Measuring units: ppb, ppm
- Memory capacity: up to 300 measurements
- Interface: RS485-USB, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 210 x 295 x 100 mm (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: 2 kg
- Portable Oxygen meter Type OXI
- Power supply (Euro, UK, AUS, US plugs available)
- Tube for connection
- Instruction manual
- Accurate determination of dissolved oxygen in beverages
- Determination of dissolved oxygen in the laboratory or at-line
- No influence of other dissolved gases
- Proven measurement method using an optical oxygen sensor
- Can be used for Total Oxygen in Packages when combined with our Sampler Device type ICAS in your laboratory
- The data can be transferred to a PC using our optional software and interface Bluetooth
- Possibility for customers to calibrate themselves O2 sensor with optional software and Bluetooth (recommended every 6 months )
Measurement of oxygen at line:
There are many points in beverages process where oxygen content should be measured to ensure product quality.
Portable oxygen meter OXI will be your ideal partner for your daily analysis and problems solving.
Measurement of oxygen in the laboratory:
Flavours and shelf life of the beverages can be greatly altered by O2 trapped in the containers. Package analysis can be performed with OXI combined with our sampler/package piercer ICAS. You will be able to check your products and find O2 contamination sources.
- Software set
- Sampler Device type ICAS
Portable oxymeter type OXI
OXI - ICAS Expl