The digital GMD CO2 meter enables determination of dissolved CO2 in beer and other carbonated beverages in cylindro-conical fermenters, tanks, or KEG casks. Based on Henry's law principle, results are given in volumes and g/l. No shaking to release the CO2 thanks to our piston system.
- Range of CO2 measurement: 2 to 9.99 g/l or 1 to 5.15 volumes.
- Range of temperature measurement: -3°C to +30°C or +26° to +86°F
- Range of pressure measurement: 0 - 600 kPa
- Accuracy of CO2 content measurement: +/- 0.1 g/l or 0,05% vol.
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: +/- 0.1°C
- Accuracy of pressure measurement: 0.5% Full scale (0-700 kPa)
- Digital display: 4 lines backlit LCD
- Memory: 400 measurements
- Dimensions: 280x190x300 mm (h x w x l)
- Weight: 2 kg, 4.4 lb
Withdrawal head equipped with manual air pump - for KEG measurement - only on customer's demand.
Multipurpose uses of device:
The device is equipped by a microcomputer that makes it possible to perfect comfort and also benefits the staff by its versatility. It can also be used as an accurate digital pressure gauge and thermometer.
Range of suply:
- Instrument, hoses for withdrawals (two pieces), user's guide.
- USB data tranfer cable and DataView software with GMDK model.
GMD Quick Guide
GMD (2015) - Movie instructions