Measuring device digital - OXI-GMD for measurement of O2 and CO2 (O2 and CO2 GEHALTEMETER)
Back to overview
Our Digital O2 and CO2 Measuring Device is designed for the determination of O2 and CO2 content in beer, saturated beverages and sparkling wine in tanks, fermentation tanks, KEG casks and cylindro-conical fermenters (CO2 in volume percentage or g/l and O2 in ppb or ppm ).
- range of CO2 measurement: 2.0 - 9.99 g/l
- or in mass percentage w/w: 0.2 - 0.999%
- or in volume percentage v/v: 1.0 - 5.15%
- range of O2 measurement: 0 ppb to 10 000 ppb
- range of temperature measurement: -3°C - +30°C or 26 - 86°F
- range of pressure measurement: 0 - 600 kPa or 0 - 6 bars or 0-87 psi
- accuracy of CO2 content measurement: 0.1 g/l or 0.05% vol.
- detection limit of O2: 10 ppb
- accuracy of temperature measurement: 0.1°C or 0.16°F
- accuracy of pressure measurement: 0.5%
- memory: 200 samples of measurement
- LCD display: 4- lines, 20- digits
- interface: RS485-USB, Bluetooth
- size: 280x180x350 mm
- weight: 2,5 kg, 5 pounds (lb)
- Withdrawal head for measurement in KEGS, equipped with manual pump.
- USB cable + software DataViewer
- Note: Accessories may be purchased as required.
Range of suply:
Consists of the measuring device, two hoses for withdrawals, service set with power supply (Euro or US plug) and operating instructions.
Principle of measurement:
Measurement of CO2 is based on the Henry law principle. CO2 content is determined by the measurement of the balance value of temperature and pressure after the mechanical releasing of CO2 dissolved in solution. Measurement of O2- proven measurement method using an optical oxygen sensor. The oxygen content is displayed in less than 3 minutes and is automatically transferred to the data memory. The oxygen meter OXI accurately determines dissolved oxygen in beverages. The measurement is unaffected by other dissolved gases which makes it indispensable for monitoring of the oxygen content
Description of equipment:
- Highly accurate determination of dissolved oxygen and CO2 in beverages
- Proven measurement method using an optical oxygen sensor
- Easy to use
- Fast results
- The data can be securely transferred to a PC using the interface cable
O2 and Co2 Gehaltemeter Type OXI-GMD
OXI-GMD with ICAS1