Measuring device used to determine
- CO2 content in beer, in bottles (EURO, NRW) and cans. For PET bottles, the optional holder is required.
- Range of CO2 measurement: 2 to 7.8 g/l or in volume 1 to 4
- Range of temperature measurement: -3 to +50 °C
- Range of pressure measurement: 0 to 400 kPa
- Accuracy of CO2 content measurement: 0.15 g/l or 0.07 volume
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: 0.5 °C
- Accuracy of pressure measurement: 0.6 kPa
Holder for PET bottles
Range of supply:
The measuring device, centring dish for bottles, interconnecting little hoses (two pieces), user's guide
Principle of measurement:
The device is based on the Henry law principle. CO2 is determined by measurement of the balanced value of temperature and pressure after the mechanical release of dissolved CO2.
CO2 ANALOGUE MEASURING INSTRUMENT - ICA