Immersion Circulator- Immersion Thermostat type IMMERCIRC
Heating Immersion Circulators and Bridge Mounted Circulators are made for bath tanks up to a capacity of 50 litres and come equipped with a bridge to fit all tanks. This allows fast problem-free fitting or assembly for existing or new bath tanks. The immersion depth is from 12 cm to 28 cm (optimum 16 cm). The parts are made of high-quality stainless steel, plastic or aluminium. A pump set provides flow to other systems for external temperature tasks and an integrated cooling coil for cooling-water connection or immersion cooler are also available as accessory.
- Working temperature range: -80 to +170 °C
- Temperature control: PID
- Temperature stability: 0,02°C
- Display: LCD
- Display resolution: 0,01°C
- Heater capacity: 1500W
- Digital interfaces: RS232
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 160x130 x 380 mm
- Weight: 2,4 kg
- Ambient temperature: +2...+40°C
- Low Liquid-Level Cutout
- DISPLAY LCD for actual and setpoint values
- Keypad for setpoints and menu functions
- PID temperature control
- Integrated programmer for 8 program steps
- RS232 interface for online communication
- RTA = Real-Temperature-Adjustment.
- User-adjustable correction factor to meet ISO 9004
Fitted cooling coil, immersion cooler and pump set for external applications ere available as accessories.
Back to overview
Software Monitoring allows the user to program temperature curve according to their needs in PC