Digital CO2 meter - ICD
Back to overview
Measuring device makes it possible to determine content of
- CO2 content in beer, in bottles (EURO, NRW) and cans. Optional holder is required for PET bottles
- Range of CO2 measurement: 2 to 9.99 g/l or in volume percentage 1 to 5.15% vol
- Range of temperature measurement: -3°C to +30°C
- Range of pressure measurement: 0 - 600 kPa
- Accuracy of CO2 content measurement: 0.05 g/l or 0.025% vol.
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: +- 0.05°C
- Accuracy of pressure measurement: +- 0.5%
- Digital display: LCD 2 rows
- Memory: 400 samples of measurement (only type ICDK)
- Dimensions: 530x240x300 mm (h x w x l).
- Weight: about 3 kg.
Holder for PET bottles
Principle of measurement:
The device for determining the CO2 content is based on the Henry law principle. CO2 is determined by an electronic measurement of the balanced values of temperature and pressure after the mechanical release of dissolved CO2.
ICD - Movie