Whether your samples are soft drinks, mineral water or beer, with its measuring range from 0 ppb O2 to 10 000 ppb O2 the portable oxygen meter OXI is always the best option. The oxygen content is displayed in less than 2 minutes and data is automatically recorded in memory. The oxygen meter OXI accurately determines dissolved oxygen in beverages. The measurement is unaffected by other dissolved gases. OXI is microcontroller controlled with a robust keypad and 4 rows backlit LCD display, all enclosed in a strong polycarbonate box. A small window in front of the sensor sensitive tip allows to check if they are no bubbles on it and its cleanliness to ensure accurate results.
Measuring range: 0 ppb to 10000 ppb
O2 Detection line: 3 ppb
Measuring range: -10 to 70°C (temperature of measured sample)
Working pressure: 0 to +5 bar
Measuring units: ppb, ppm
Memory capacity: up to 300 measurements
Dimensions: 210 x 295 x 100 mm (LxWxH mm)
Weight: 2 kg
- Portable Oxygen meter Type OXI
- Power supply (Euro, UK, AUS, US plugs available)
- Tube for connection
- Instruction manual
- Highly accurate determination of dissolved oxygen in beverages
- Determination of dissolved oxygen in the laboratory or at-line
- No influence of other dissolved gases
- Proven measurement method using an optical oxygen sensor
- User-friendliness and quick
- Can be used for Total Oxygen in Packages when combined with our Sampler Device type ICAS in your laboratory
- Frequent calibration of the O2 measurement is not required
- The data can be transferred to a PC using our optional software and interface cable RS485-USB
- Possibility for customers to calibrate themselves O2 sensor with optional software and cable
Measurement of oxygen at line:
There are many points in beverages process where oxygen content should be measured to ensure product quality.
Portable oxygen meter OXI will be your ideal partner for your daily analysis and problems solving.
Measurement of oxygen in the laboratory:
Flavours and shelf life of the beverages can be greatly altered by O2 trapped in the containers. Package analysis can be performed with OXI combined with our sampler/package piercer ICAS. You will be able to check your products and find O2 contamination sources.
- Software set (DVD + Interface cable RS485-USB)
- Sampler Device type ICAS
Portable oxymeter type OXI
OXI - ICAS Expl