Recirculating Cooler for External System
Back to overview
The recirculating cooler has been especially designed to control the temperature of small-scale systems such as refractometers, photometers, polarimeters, and other similar laboratory devices.
The unit using Peltier effect is robust, compact, silent and easy to operate.
- Working temperature range 5 0C až 65 deg.C
- Sensitivity temperature adjustement 0,01 deg.C
- Long-term temperature stability 0,1 deg.C
- Constant temperature control
- Temperature curve control
- 230 V/50 Hz
- Elektrical input 300 W
- Cooling capacity at 20 0C is 140 W
- Heater capacity 250 W
- Interface RS232
- Conductivity sensor for automatic shut down
- Integrated programmer
- Thermally insulated silicon hoses - 2 pcs
- Accessories may be purchased as required.
- Warning system for no liquid level with automatic shut down.
- Integration of the cleaning filter into the hoses is possibble due to high performance gear pump.
- RS232 interface for on-line communication.
- It is possible to maintain a constant temperature or to program temperature curve according to users demands.
- The integrated display gives the user a clear and well-organized view of real and adjusted temperature and time.
- Temperature is set with the help of keyboard.