Our Digital O2 and CO2 Measuring Device is designed for the determination of O2 and CO2 content in beer, saturated beverages and sparkling wine in tanks, fermentation tanks, KEG casks and cylindro-conical fermenters CO2 in volumes and g/l, O2 in ppb and ppm.
OXI-GMD is also suitable for dissolved oxygen measurement in packages when used with our sampler/pack piercer ICAS1 (optional).
- range of CO2 measurement: 2.0 - 9.99 g/l
- or in volumes: 1.0 - 5.15
- range of O2 measurement: 0 ppb to 10 000 ppb
- range of temperature measurement: -3°C - +30°C or 26 - 86°F
- range of pressure measurement: 0 - 600 kPa or 0 - 6 bars or 0-87 psi
- accuracy of CO2 content measurement: 0.1 g/l or 0.05% vol.
- detection limit of O2: 10 ppb
- accuracy of temperature measurement: 0.1°C or 0.16°F
- accuracy of pressure measurement: 0.5%
- memory: 200 samples of measurement
- LCD display: 4 lines, 20 digits
- interface: RS485-USB, Bluetooth
- size: 280x180x350 mm
- weight: 3.3 kg
- Withdrawal head for measurement in KEGS, equipped with manual pump.
- USB cable + software DataViewer
- Note: Accessories may be purchased as required.
Range of suply:
Consists of the measuring device, two hoses for withdrawals, service set with power supply (Euro or US plug) and operating instructions.
Principle of measurement:
Measurement of CO2 is based on the Henry’s law. CO2 content is calculated from temperature and pressure at equilibrium after mechanical releasing of CO2 dissolved in solution.
Dissolved O2 is measured using an optical oxygen sensor. Measurement is not affected by other dissolved gases.
Description of equipment:
- Highly accurate determination of dissolved oxygen and CO2 in beverages
- Proven measurement method using an optical oxygen sensor
- Easy to use
O2 and Co2 Gehaltemeter Type OXI-GMD
Link to videos:
OXI-GMD with ICAS1